Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: OT: Favorite Christmas Movies

  1. #1
    Inactive Member MollyGirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 16th, 2005
    Posts
    945
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I love

    White Christmas, starring Bing Crosby, Danny Kaye, Rosemary Clooney, and Vera Ellen

    But all time favorite

    Holiday Inn. Bing Crosby, Fred Astaire

    [img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member KimberBee's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 11th, 2003
    Posts
    273
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm not sure if these qualify as bona fide Christmas movies, but I just love the first two home alone movies, especially the second one with Tim Curry. And of course the Chrarlie Brown Christmas movies, I was watching those with my mom the other night [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Edited to add A Christmas Story, lol how I managed to forget the very best one ever I have no idea.

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ December 08, 2005 05:49 PM: Message edited by: KimberBee ]</font>

  3. #3
    talentedtwelve12
    Guest talentedtwelve12's Avatar

    Post

    Hey; I already made this post!! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    Except now I guess I can't be credited with it [img]redface.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member StarTrekCaptain's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 7th, 2004
    Posts
    374
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I like Charlie Brown too. [img]smile.gif[/img]

    But my all-time fave is WHITE CHRISTMAS!!! I love that!

    And I also like "A Christmas Story" about the little boy who wants a bb gun for Christmas, that is sooooo funny!!

  5. #5
    Inactive Member vew-tori's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    1,258
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Molly Girl, I love Holiday Inn too. My sister and I used to watch it together every Christmas Eve.
    In the other post I also listed White Christmas and It's a Wonderful Life. I like the Santa Clause movies and Polar Express too.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member djsnjones@mindspring.com's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 1st, 2002
    Posts
    781
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It's a Wonderful Life! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Joy

  7. #7
    Inactive Member dornroeschen's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2004
    Posts
    1,053
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I also like Home Alone 1 + 2 and both Santa Clause movies as well as Love Actually, While you were sleeping and I remember now that it's a fitting Christmastime movie as they just played it on TV again: Little Lord Fauntleroy

  8. #8
    Inactive Member kitti515's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 18th, 2004
    Posts
    352
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm all about the classic Rudolph the Red-nosed Reindeer - the 'animated' one narrated by Burl Ives.

    - Becca

  9. #9
    Inactive Member rachie421's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    712
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ooohh, I forgot about the Grinch. I love that one too. Animated of course.

    [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img] The three words that describe you best are as follows and I quote-STINK! STANK! STUNK!! [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member heidiabigail's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 7th, 2005
    Posts
    688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It's a Wonderful Life
    While You were Sleeping
    A Charlie Brown Christmas
    Little House on the Prairie (the movie)
    Annie

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ December 10, 2005 01:23 PM: Message edited by: simplepretty ]</font>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •